March 25, 2017

Lunetta Prosecco

Prosecco holds a special place in my heart. Champagne can be expensive. To date, my favorite champagne is Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label. I even like the Veuve Rose! Veuve is my jam. But Veuve is pricey. And every time I want to drink some bubbly, I don't want to spend $50+ for that privilege. Different types of alcohol make me feel differently. Bubbles make me happy, so I drink them often, which brings me to Lunetta Prosecco.





Country/Region/Year

Veneto, Italy

Comparable to

For the price, Lunetta Prosecco is pretty damn good. It's no Vueve but if you need a few bottles of bubbly for brunch, Lunetta is an acceptable Prosecco, especially for the price. If I was going to compare it to one of my defaults, La Marca Prosecco, I would say it's a tad bit more Brut and less sweet to my taste buds, resulting in a little more of a tang. It's a good choice if your options are slim and it's down to a few choices.

Alcohol Content

11.5%

Price

$10-12


No comments:

Post a Comment